MAJOR FEATURE: BODY PAINTING!!!
*See attached flyer*
Join us for this trial event to bring the creative community together, promote local artists, mingle, and to bring more crowds to Wednesday nights at The Mix. On Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 8:30 to 10:30 PM, several local artists will participate in creating art live for the creative community of Tacoma and patrons. The locals artists all range from amateur to advanced, painting and drawing, etc. Any suggestions is much appreciated! We will also have live figure drawing session open to the public, male model search for future body painting events, various contests, and an open canvas/paper for the community to make art!!!
635 St. Helens Ave., Tacoma, WA 98402
- The Mix on Cloud Nine (reply2julian.wordpress.com)
- I’m on Cloud Nine with Art, Merchants, and Drinks! (reply2julian.wordpress.com)
- See How This Artist Uses Body Paint to Blend In (bellasugar.com)
- Body-Painting Optical Illusions (uniquedaily.com)
- Artist Randy Cezan extracts form from chaos (reply2julian.wordpress.com)
- Vote for “Julian Pena (Tacoma/www.julianpena.com)” for “Best Artist” 2013 (reply2julian.wordpress.com)
- Cumulus Collective Makes its First Ripples in the Tacoma (reply2julian.wordpress.com)
- 12/14: Calls for Entry (losangelesartresource.wordpress.com)
- Andy Warhol’s “Flowers for Tacoma” Comes to Tacoma Art Museum (seattle.cbslocal.com)
- Ring in the New Year with Provenance Hotels in Tacoma and Portland (prweb.com)