Last time at Art at The Mix started off with some wonderful belly dancing done by the wonderful Noelle, who was also gracious enough to volunteer to be an additional model along with Michelle Simmons.
There were also tarot card readings done by Tanita Rosscady. There were a lot of great figure drawings that night.
The night ended with another belly dance from Noelle. I look forward to the next time which will be soon.
Thank you Jordan Renteria for providing the photography!
- 30 Day Tarot Challenge (Questions 1 – 5) (twelveofhearts.wordpress.com)
- Is Belly dance the answer to fibromyalgia pain? New scientific study. (jadebellydance.com)
- Review: The Five Tarots by Gordon Strong (magicoftheordinary.wordpress.com)
- Tarot 101: Mastering the Art of Reading the Cards (whitecranes.wordpress.com)
- Unmata, belly dance gone STRONG (jeffreyjohnston.net)
- Transforming Energy Blocks With Tarot Coaching (twelveofhearts.wordpress.com)
- Wiggle It (Just a Little Bit) (fibromodem.wordpress.com)
- Ways to discover and embrace your sensuality and love your body as it is NOW (rosalynfungholisticpsychology.wordpress.com)