It’s interesting to see a year in review of 2012 for this blog “Reply2Julian.” At first I wasn’t quite as active as I am now, but I realize that my pursuit of a profession in fine art and my active involvement in various artistic events needs to be shared among the creative community.
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 7,900 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 13 years to get that many views.
- Vote for “Julian Pena (Tacoma/www.julianpena.com)” for “Best Artist” 2013 (reply2julian.wordpress.com)
- The Mix on Cloud Nine (reply2julian.wordpress.com)
- I’m on Cloud Nine with Art, Merchants, and Drinks! (reply2julian.wordpress.com)
- Salvador Dali Artwork Donated to Goodwill in Washington (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)
- Photographer Sean Griffin Wins Best Of The Northwest Honors (fineartamerica.com)
- Andy Warhol’s “Flowers for Tacoma” Comes to Tacoma Art Museum (seattle.cbslocal.com)
- Things To Do In Seattle Washington (mademan.com)