YTacoma has recently conducted a video interview with me (Julian Peña) and finalized this video on February 19th, 2013. My first video interview was quite intimidating even though I love to paint in front of a large crowd. Funny how that works!
In this video of course I talk a little about my background as an artist (Tacoma/Seattle based), the Cumulus Collective project, and other art-related talk.
If you would like to learn more about the organization YTacoma, here’s some links:
Credits – YTacoma, filming, editing, and interview by Dorian Waller and John Retherford.
- Social Media Marketing: Five Ways to Raise Your Social Media Profile (digitalsurgeons.com)
- How to protect your brand’s social media accounts (prdaily.com)
- Recent Hires Share 16 Online Tools & Tactics They Used To Get Hired (digitizd.com)
- Getting Visual with Pinterest Marketing Strategy – DigitalSurgeons.com (digitalsurgeons.com)
- 4 LinkedIn SEO Tricks to Help Your Profile Rank (everything-pr.com)